So I have seen this on pinterest and have thought about trying this out for a year now and today I am going to! I found the recipe on Lauren Conrads Blog and it looks good so here it is!
- 2/3 cup almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1/2 cup organic rolled oats
- 1/2 cup vanilla (or plain) Greek yogurt (I used non-fat)
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- The night before you plan to eat your oats, mix together all of the ingredients listed above and seal in an airtight container.
- Refrigerate the mixture overnight (they will be ready in about 3 hours, but overnight is best).
- Wake up and enjoy the next day!
Sounds pretty easy and you can always add fruit or some sugar in it in the morning! But there are tons and tons of recipes for this out there so google it some time if you want to get a little daring! So I’m excited I’m off to the store in a little bit to get my ingredients! Wish me luck! I’ll post some pictures later!