Okay so if you haven’t heard about survival straps here you go! This is one of the products I love!
Survival Straps® gear can help you survive whatever life throws at you. Our paracord gear is worn around the world as a fashion statement, but also as a symbol of strength, honor, and the greatness of American production. They are made in America from super strong military spec paracord which gives them a secondary purpose. In an emergency situation, unravel the bracelet to deploy the paracord to help get you out of a jam. If you do use it in an emergency situation, send us your story, and we will send you a new one, free of charge.
1. Made from several feet of super strong military spec paracord.
2. The Stainless Steel Shackle makes your bracelets adjustable on your wrist.
3. A break away pin is included for safety.
4. They are super stylish. We have over 50,000 color combinations to choose from.
5. We have many pieces of officially licensed gear. From collegiate, to the PGA Tour®, the Wounded Warrior Project®, and many others-there is sure to be something for everyone!
6. Unravel the bracelet in any emergency when super strong rope can help you out.
7. If you use it in an emergency situation, we will send you a new one for free!
WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT
What we do for Wounded Warrior Project and why we do it:
50% of the proceeds from the Wounded Warrior Project Survival Straps gear goes directly to them. You can find the Wounded Warrior Project line of gear under the “Shop Collections” menu. In addition, a portion of every purchase from our website goes towards our support for our nations heroes through both monetary and product donations. We have counter on the left that will keep track of the money and product that we have raised to date.
Why do we do this?
We are extremely passionate in our support for our Men and Women in uniform. We realize that we are able to lay our heads down on our pillows safely at night because of the work that they do. We must honor those who serve our country and protect our freedom. They come from all walks of life and from every part of our country. We really hope that our customers use our gear as a vehicle to show support for the members of our armed services and to help spread the word about the needs they have. Just as they have stood tall for our country, we must always stand by and support the Men and Women in uniform and their families.
Many of these brave Men and Women now need all of our help. That is why we have partnered with the Wounded Warrior Project. The struggles that our wounded soldiers face when they get back home from Iraq and Afghanistan are enormous. We are a small company, but we hope to do something big in raising awareness and dollars for our Men and Women who have sacrificed so much for us.